(We do not currently ship to Jersey or Guernsey)
Due to a change in courier service we can no longer deliver to BFPO addresses
· Next working day orders must be placed before 1 PM. (Monday to Friday only)
· Next day orders placed on weekends will be delivered Tuesday
· No deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
Next day option is not available for the following remote areas in Scotland and Islands
( HS1-99; IV41-51, 55-56;KA27-28;PA41-49, PA60-75, PA77-78;KW15-17;ZE1-39;PH30, 41-44;IM1-99;AB30-39;AB41-45;AB51-53;AB53-56;AB15;
All Nothern Ireland Postcodes;)
We use a courier service; either DPD or Parcelforce with track and trace facility to dispatch next day orders.
While every effort is made for a next day order to arrive It is possible on occasion that the courier company may face delivery difficulties.
DotComGiftShop (Rex international Ltd) cannot be held liable for any loss or damage or consequential loss or damage related to not getting a delivery in time. We will however gladly refund the next day element of the delivery charge.
UK mainland orders.
Expect delivery within 24 hours of despatch email being sent .
If you are not in for delivery a card should be left informing you of attempted delivery.
- Depending on the area, the parcel will then be left at the nearest post office to your delivery address for collection by you. It will be there for 3 weeks after which it will be returned to us.
Remote areas, Channel Isles and International please allow 3 to 5 days
UK mainland orders.
Expect delivery within 24 hours of dispatch email being sent.
- The morning of delivery DPD will email you with the 2 hour time slot in which they will deliver your parcel that day. If this time is not convenient for you please follow the link in the email and select an alternate time/day.
- If you are not in for first delivery attempt they will leave a card and re-deliver the following day .
- If you are not in for either of these deliveries please respond to the email or card to re-arrange.
- PLEASE NOTE after two failed deliveries the parcel will be held at the depot for 3 further days. If you do not contact DPD the parcel will then be returned to us.
Remote areas, Channel Isles and International please allow 3 to 5 days.
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated delivery time (please refer to our delivery methods section at bottom of page) then please contact us